For those of you who may not know which events to go to, what event titles mean, or who to bring to what, here is a ‘glossary’ of all of our different events:
– AM BOOK GROUP: This book club meets the second Monday morning of every month. This club is by invitation only, but if you’re interested in joining please contact Marjean Jones.
– COFFEE MORNINGS: These are held monthly typically at the home of a different member each month, usually the third Thursday. This event is a casual weekday morning event and a great way to meet other members.
– DINNER GROUP: This event is a fun dinner get-together on the second Thursday each month. The location changes each month to accommodate as many members as possible and to allow us to try new places! It’s always a good time and all members & guests are welcome!
– DISCOVER AUCKLAND: Discover Auckland is geared towards different events around the city of Auckland that allow us to experience some of the interesting things this city has to offer! Depending on the event, kids or partners may be welcome to attend.
– EVENING BOOK CLUB: This is the book club held in the evenings on the last Wednesday of the month. It is also by invitation only, so please contact Kim Voo if you’re interested in joining.
– MOVIES: Movie days/nights are held as often as planned. Also, some evening movies may be tied to charity fundraising events.
– WEEKEND BRUNCH: Brunch will be either on a Saturday or Sunday late morning and is open to all members (young and old!) and their partners. Guests and kids are also welcome at this event.
EVENT/GROUP IDEAS??? If you have any other event or group ideas, feel free to let a member of the Board know. We are always look for interesting and new events for our members!